Student Visa Immigration Consultants
George Brown College
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three campuses in downtown Toronto. It was established in 1968 and offers a wide variety of programs in art and design, business, community services, early childhood education, construction and engineering technologies, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts. George Brown’s location in the heart of Canada’s largest urban centre gives students access to top employers for field education and networking opportunities.
Quick Facts About George Brown College
- Since 1968
- 3 Campuses
- Located in downtown Toronto
- 31,000 Full-time students
- 9,000 International Students
- Over 172 full-time programs
GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE INFORMATION
George Brown College offers more than 160 career-focused certificate, diploma, postgraduate and degree programs - one of the widest ranges of full-time college programs in Canada. Most of its programs have a field education component that provides a blend of theory and hands-on experience. They prioritize real-world learning and provide students with opportunities to work alongside industry professionals in applied research and field education opportunities. These industry partnerships mean students get the latest trends and tech they can expect in the field. George Brown has an 84 percent graduate employment rate six months after graduation
- George Brown College student residence, The George, is located in downtown Toronto next to the Distillery District — an area with shops, cafes and restaurants.
- It houses over 500 students in fully furnished 2-bedroom suites with common spaces featuring a BBQ patio, large games room, relaxation area with media screens, and study space overlooking the city.
- Within walking distance of St. James Campus and the Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences at Waterfront Campus. Less than 40 minutes by public transit to Casa Loma Campus.
- Close to downtown attractions and amenities. A short TTC ride to the Entertainment District, Union Station, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Eaton Centre.
George Brown offers full gymnasiums and fitness centres at its St. James and Casa Loma campuses. These facilities are available to full-time George Brown students at no additional cost. Students can also try out for varsity sports, or can play intramural or extramural sports. They also offer fitness classes.
How Esquire Canada Education Can Assist You?
- Provide detailed program information, requirements and professional advice
- Submit application and coordinate with George Brown in the whole application process
- Visa application
- Concierge services upon your arrival
- Post-Graduation Immigration Consultation
Esquire Canada Immigration and Education has offices in Hong Kong and Toronto, Canada.
Esquire Canada Immigration and Education serves clients in Hong Kong and Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton, Brampton, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Markham in Canada.