Immigration Services

Study Permit and Visa Canada

Study in Canada provides one of the key pathway for immigration to Canada, especially for teenager and young adult. After finishing post-secondary school in Canada, the student can apply for post-graduate work permit and work in Canada. After completing one year of skilled work in Canada, the student could be eligible to apply for immigration under Canadian Experience Class or other provincial nomination programs offered to international students. Furthermore, Canadian education and work experience will obtain additional points in Express Entry. We can assist you in school application, study permit application and to start planning your immigration path to Canada.

Why Esquire Canada Immigration and Education?

  • Immigration Services


    We can provide a one stop service including college application, student visa application, post-graduate work permit application, and permanent resident application.

  • Esquire Canada Immigration and Education


    We are the authorized agent of Seneca College, Centennial College and J. Addison School in Hong Kong.

  • Immigration Consultant Richmond Hill


    Our consultants include Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and Chartered Professional Accountant. We can provide professional advice on study, immigration and tax planning.

  • Immigration Agency Hong Kong


    We have offices in both Hong Kong and Toronto to ensure that we are bringing the highest quality of services to our clients.

  • Immigration Services


    Our concierge service can assist you to have a smooth transition from Hong Kong to Canada. From bank account opening to ID application, we can help you to settle down as soon as possible once you arrive Toronto.

  • Study in Canada


    Our Immigration Consultants in Canada can provide in depth information about the program that you would like to apply and other latest information about Canada.